We welcome all the members & their family members to the fold of "MADHUCHANDA" family. Let us make your tour memorable & enjoyable by bridging together our efforts & your co-operation. In order to avoid any misunderstanding & to ensure the smooth running of the tours, members are requested to read & understand the following terms & conditions before booking.
Tourist are requested to apply their and abide by and strictly comply and observe all the terms and conditions laid down herein
Brochure/World Show Case: The Company reserves the right to change any brochure information including Tour itinerary, tour tariff, departure date, number of nights at the destination and hotels before or after any tourist makes booking and or registration for any tour and or after the departure of any tour. The Company will endeavor to inform the tourists of such changes as soon as possible Booking
- Tourists signature on the tour Booking / Registration form : Tourists signature on the tour Booking / Registration form and/or payment of the initial registration amount whichever earlier shall mean acceptance by the Tourist(s) in totality of the Terms and Conditions contained herein.
- Tourist intention to participate in the tour : The payment of initial registration amount just indicates tourist intention of participation on the tour but does not entitle him to any of the services including travel tickets, visas, hotel accommodations etc. until the full tour tariff payment has been received by the Company.
- Non payment of full tour tariff : If full tour tariff is not paid in time, the Company reserves the right to cancel the booking/registration with consequent forfeiture of deposit and the deduction of cancellation charges.
- Travelers in need of special assistance : Special services cannot be given to any specifi c person in a group tour.
- Transfer of tour : A transfer from the originally booked tour to another tour is treated as cancellation of earlier tour and a fresh booking of another tour has to be made. All cancellation charges will apply on tour tariff and not on discounted tour tariff for the earlier booked tour. The tour tariff and discounts available / given for the cancelled tour are not valid for fresh booking. Tour tariff and discounts prevailing on the date of fresh booking of another tour will be applicable.
- Minimum booking of the tour : The Tour shall proceed only if the number of tourist who have booked the tour exceed 20 and the said booking of 20 tourists must be received by the Company atleast 30 calendar days prior to the scheduled start of the tour. If the number of tourists booked for any tour falls below 20, then tour may operate without company tour manager and on MAP plan accommodation with breakfast and dinner and/or with an additional surcharge. However the Company may cancel the tour without assigning any reason and in such an event the tourist can claim only the amount paid by him after deducting the taxes. cancellation of tour shall be communicated atleast 15 calendar days prior to the date of commencement of tour. In case of cancellation of any tour by Company actual amount paid by the tourists shall be refunded to the tourists.
- Health : It is presumed that the tourist who have booked the tour have gone through the itinerary and is well aware about the same. It is presumed that the Tourist is Medically fi t to undertake the said tour. The person who are medically fi t to undertake the said tours shall join the said tour. The tourist(s) will have to make their own arrangement on the tour for Medical Assistance. The Tour manager may not be in a position to help the tourist. The Tour leader have to proceed as per itinerary because of other members of the group may require his attention to follow the tour itinerary. The Company shall not be responsible for any lack of attention on the tour. Insurance: The tour cost does not include insurance charges. Tourists are advised and recommended to acquire adequate Insurance Policy and Overseas Travel Insurance cover as per requirement of the Government of the
Country concerned to meet expenses including medical, legal, hospitalization,accident etc.during the tour. It is obligatory for the tourist to make full disclosure to the Company, of his medical condition that may affect his ability to take up and complete fully the tour. The Company reserves the right to call for any written certifi cation of his medical fi tness before departure. Company is not liable / responsible for any reason whatsoever, for settlement of insurance claims and it is a matter solely between the concerned insurance company and the tourist. Insurance companies do not insure baggage
Payments by Tourist
- Payment of Registration amount : The registration amount paid at the time of booking, is not refundable and interest free. All the payments by the tourist shall be made in accordance with the procedure laid down in the brochure. The bookings will be processed by the Company only after the registration amount is paid in full. If tourist fails to pay timely full tariff the Company reserves the right to cancel the booking / registration. In case of billing errors, Company reserves the right to re-invoice. In case of dishonored cheques, issued by the tourist in favour of the company the concerned tourist has to pay INR.150/- for every such dishonor. The tourist booking the tour 10 days before the tour departure (subject to availability) has to make all the tariffs/ payments to the Company by demand draft or cash.
- Tour Tariff : The tariff of the tour quoted is calculated as per the rates prevailing at the time of 15.12.2011. The Company reserves the right to change the tariff in the event of modifi cation / alteration / change / variation in the said rates before the date of departure. Any such increase in the tour tariff accordingly must be paid in full by the tourist before tour departure. Any increase in tour tariff during the tour must be paid in full by the tourist during tour. Tour tariff for many domestic tours except the air – travel tour charges does not include other modes of travel. All tour tariffs are exclusive of all taxes applicable from time to time.
- Discounts/Benefits : Early booking of tour makes the tourist eligible for the benefi t or discount as declared by the Company which are valid for limited number of seats, limited period, specifi c tour dates and varies from tour to tour, region to region and country to country, tourist to tourist and age of the tourist. The Company reserves the right to amend, alter, vary or withdraw any of the discounts/benefi ts without prior intimation to the tourist. To be eligible for any discounts/benefi ts tourist must pay the full registration amount at the time of booking itself. Discounts/benefi ts are generally applicable for tourists whose age is 2 years and above for World tours and 5 years and above for Indian tours.
- Airlines : High season surcharge as per the rules of the Airline concerned has to be paid by the Tourist. Any increase in airfare, airport taxes, visa charges, fuel surcharges after the booking/registration will have to be paid and borne by the tourist. Air Ticket Cancellation charges plus deposit forfeit charges as are applicable under the rules of the concerned Airline are to be paid by tourist immediately in the event of cancellation of the tour by tourist.
- Reimbursement to the Company of payment due and payable by the tourist but made on his behalf by the Company : Over and above the tour tariff paid by the tourist if Company pays any money for and on behalf of the tourist as by law required or otherwise, the same shall be reimbursed by the concerned tourist to the company forthwith on demand by the Company
- Complaints or grievances : If the tourist has any claim, grievance and / or complaint in respect of services provided by any of the independent contractors, the tourist shall immediately notify the same to the independent contractor in writing, and a copy thereof is handed over to the tour escort / leader / Manager / Assistant and /or Company not later than 7 days thereof to enable the Company to take up the matter with the concerned independent contractor.
- Photographs or Video Clips : Company reserves the right to use Photographs / Video Clips of the tourist taken on tour and/ or given by tourist, for promotion of the Company's Business without obtaining prior permission of the concerned tourist.
- Valuables : The Company advises tourists not to carry valuable items to the extent possible with them on tour and invariably carry such items, if any, with them while leaving the hotel for whatever reasons and not to keep any valuables, money or important travel documents etc. in suitcase. Better keep them in safe deposit lockers. In case of any loss suffered by the tourist the Company is not liable or responsible for the same.
Cancellation Policy :
|Cancellation Notice in Writing||Cancellation Charges|
|Before 61 days||10% of Total Tour Cost|
|Between 46-61 days||20% of Total Tour Cost|
|Between 36-45 days||30% of Total Tour Cost|
|Between 20-35 days||40% of Total Tour Cost|
|Between 10-19 days||60% of Total Tour Cost|
|Between 05-09 days||80% of Total Tour Cost|
|Less than 05 days or No show||100% of Total Tour Cost|
|Note : Minimum cancellation charges is 10% of total tour cost.|
- Loss of passport : Tourist traveling abroad should take care of not losing passport. Loss of passport on tour involves costs and consequences such as fi ling FIR, visiting Indian Embassy, getting new passport or landing certifi cate, expenses on the stay, food, transportation etc. all of which have to be borne and paid by the tourists only. Getting the landing certifi cate or the new passport is the sole responsibility of the tourists alone. Tour Manager is not responsible or liable or under obligation, for the loss of passport and consequences thereof. Entire consequential expenses shall be met by the tourist(s). Any other tourist accompanying the tourist who has lost the passport wishes to terminate the tour intermittently will also be responsible to meet the expenses etc. No further refund will be given for the tourist leaving the tour abruptly.
- Visa (International Tours): The Tourist interested going abroad must have a valid Visa to visit/travel to that Country/Countries. Visa is the short form of 'Visitors Intending To Stay Abroad' and means the valid permission granted by the Government of country without which the tourist can not visit / travel to that Country. Company generally assists in documentation and submission of application for visa by forwarding them to the respective consulates on the dates as pre-defi ned by the concerned authority. Company also generally guides tourists for U.K. Visa documentation and/ or taking the interview date for U.S.A. visa. The visa fees charged to the tourists shall be at the rates prevailing as on the date of submission of documents to the Consulate. The granting or not granting visa is the sole prerogative of the concerned Consulate/Authorities even after submitting all relevant documents or attending personal interview or otherwise and company is not all responsible for grant of or not grant of visa for whatever reasons and for errors in the date of visa granted or scanned photographs by the concerned authorities. No consulate gives any reason for not granting visa. Normally the passport is returned without visa. The Company therefore shall not provide any reason why a person is not granted a visa. The Company also can not give any reason why a particular person was granted a visa as the same is at the discretion of consulate of respective countries. All costs and charges in respect of the said application for the visa as intimated by Company shall be borne by the tourists only. Company reserves the right to levy an additional charge over and above the tour tariff to be paid and borne by tourists for delay in production of visa by the tourist before the Company for any reason whatsoever. If the tourist cancels a tour due to not granting of visa and /or for any other reasons whatsoever, the cancellation charges shall be paid by the tourist and any fi ne, penalties or any such payments arising due to not meeting with the requirements of any airport or government authorities including Passport or Visa documents, are to be paid by the Tourist.
We facilitate tourists VISA for the guests booked with Madhuchanda from any of the European country consulates.
Guests submit VISA documents well in advance but we cannot submit their VISAs due to:-
1. Non-availability of Air tickets
2. Non-availability of Hotel Voucher
3. Last minute changes in Consulate rules & regulations
4. Limited VISA submissions
5. Submission at given deadline i.e. 1 month prior to departure
The process required for facilitation of Visa, depends on various factors irrespective of submission of Visa documents by the tourist to the company, whereby company reserves the sole right to commence the facilitation of visa process . Since there are timelines of VISA's of various consulates, no guarantee of VISA can be given.
• Respective destination's Immigration can change on-arrival VISA procedure at any time.
• Consulate may ask for Original documents/Personal visit/interview for bio-metric or clarifi cation at any time.
• All kinds of visas should be checked by the guests for its validity, correct photographs, signature of the authorized person etc.
• Mandatory Documents ( For All Tours)
1. Passport with 06 months (09 months for some countries) validity from arrival date in India after the tour (Check Names & Blank pages for VISAs as per required )
2. Duly signed & fi lled VISA forms by each Tourist as per Passport signature & details. For Children, take Thumb impression ( If passport has thumb impression) or signature alongwith Parent's Signature ( Male - Left Thumb & Female Right Thumb)
3. Personal Covering letter stating purpose of the travel (Personal/Tour/ Employment etc.) alongwith fi nancial/ sponsorship details.( For Employed On Plain paper, Self Employed On Plain paper with Visiting Card, Business or Professionals On their letter head ) In any event the time taken by the
consulate for processing visa is solely at their discretion. Hence the company is not responsible for granting the visa. Many times consulate accept the visa applicatio
- Tourists Responsibility : It shall be sole responsibility of the tourist to hold required valid travel documents and statutory clearances, including passports, visas, confi rmed travel tickets, insurance including medical insurance certifi cates, any other document used to confi rm the services of tour including an arrangement with independent contractor and other statutory certifi cates, to enable him/her to undertake tour. All travel documents are non-transferable and must be issued in the name of the passport/photo identity holder, otherwise if the booking may be cancelled
- Photo identifi cation : All tourists travelling by air for Indian / domestic sectors are advised to carry the photo identifi cation in the form of driving licence, election ID card, Pan card and for students their school / college ID card. At certain sightseeing places, the Identifi cation proof is required for which company has no control and is mandatory. The identifi cation documents must be produced by the tourists as per the rules and regulations prescribed at different locations.
- Deviations : If any tourist wishes to deviate from the tour itinerary the company will permit such deviations at its discretion. For such deviation, the tourist has to pay full cost thereof in addition to the tour tariff before the tour departure.
- Indian Tours Coaches / Buses : Company generally arranges air-conditioned/air-cooled, Non-AC coaches, mini coaches, jeeps or taxies of various seating capacities depending the type of the tour, itinerary and number of tourist, etc.
• Hotels : Company takes care to select hotels and book the same on behalf of tourists at convenient locations subject to availability. Hotel accommodation is generally provided on Twin sharing basis in standard rooms and the third bed is often a roll-away mattress put in a twin bedded room. Most of the rooms have a private bath or shower. Air-conditioning, central heating and other facilities are provided by the hotels depending upon various factors including weather / climatic conditions, local systems, tour type, etc
• Single Occupancy : Single tourist provided with single occupancy / single bedded room have to pay single occupancy charges for the full tour. Size of single room is comparatively smaller than twin sharing room and may be on different fl oor than groups rooms.
• Check in and check out time : Tourist has to abide by the check-in and check-out time of the respective hotels. For Indian tours, generally the check-in time is 12 noon and check-out time is 10 am. For World tours, generally the check-in time is 3 p.m. and check-out time is at 12 noon. If tourist wants any change therein, tourist should manage the same at his own cost with hotel authorities on payment of additional charges, if any.
• Additional facilities : Additional facilities including Laundry, telephone, mini bar, alcohol, beverages, food, optional excursions, excess baggage fees, shopping, paid toilet if availed by the tourist, have to be paid by the tourist only before leaving the hotel, ship/cruise or restaurant etc. as the case may be. • Meals: There is mostly a pre set menu for meals depending on the tour program. Packed meals are served at some places. Company mostly serves Vegetarian food along with few Non - Veg items are served 3 times a week.
• Tour Managers on Tour : Tour Managers/assistants/escorts are assisting to the tourists throughout the tour, they are not responsible for tourists baggage or any kind of personal belongings. On the entire tour the tourist have to be responsible and carry the baggage on their own. The instructions and information of the tour, are to be followed in the group tours and tour manager is not responsible for any instructions overruled by the tourists and its consequences.
• Baggage : Tourists are responsible for their own baggage. The baggage at the airport, during any air travel, in coaches , in any train journey, at immigration points etc, tourists have to verify and be responsible for the same. The porterage or the tips for services rendered to carry tourists baggage to the rooms is guests responsibility and have to be paid directly to the service provider. The "porter" or any helper arranged by the tourists at any train stations, airports, at immigration points or any other place , is the sole responsibility of the tourists and have to pay tip directly to them.
• Cancellation Charges : If the tourist decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever he shall make an application in writing to that effect within specifi ed time limit hereunder along with the original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract the cancellation charges stated hereunder.
Cancellation charges for any mode of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority. Air ticket cancellation charges for special fares if paid by the tourist are NON REFUNDABLE. Any refund payable will be refunded to the tourist after receipt of the refund from respective authorities after deducting the processing charges.
- Refunds if any, for variation/modifi cation/amendments/alteration and/or cancellations etc. of any tour will be paid directly to the tourist by 'A/C payee' cheque, in Indian Rupees at the prevailing rate of exchange on the date of the cheque, as per Reserve Bank of India Rules and Regulations, irrespective of whether the tour payments in part or whole were made in foreign currency.
- No refund will be payable,
a) for any missed / unused services of the tour including the meals due to whatsoever reason.
b) Where full deposit is required to be paid in advance to the concerned authorities to enable Company to confi rm the reservation
c) If services of the tour are modifi ed, varied, amended, cancelled or not utilized.
d) if any tourist decides and or is required to cancel the tour due to any changes made in the rules by the concerned Government.
e) where Airfares are contracted in bulk for Airport to Airport
f) If the tour is indefi nitely postponed due to natural calamity, riots, political calamities or any other unforeseen calamities
g) Refund is not applicable for Indian / domestic sectors and on certain conditions
- give admission to any person for any tour or FIT package or for currency exchange,
- cancel the booking / registration of any of the tourist after acceptance of the payment therefor but prior to commencement of the tour, without assigning any reason. In such event the Company shall refund the payment received from the tourist for the tour but without payment of any interest thereon,
- Terminate the booking / registration during tour if the tourist is not following the group decorum of the tour or misbehaves or without assigning any reason whatsoever. In such an event, no refund or compensation will be paid to the tourist and he will have to bear and pay the expenses for his return travel,
- Amend, alter, vary or withdraw any tour including its services, fl ight route etc. advertised and or published without assigning any reason whatsoever,
- Amend, alter, vary or withdraw the discounts/benefi ts or the priority booking of bus seats given, if the minimum registration amount is not paid at the time of booking or if any cheque drawn in favour of the Company is dishonored, and or without assigning any reasons whatsoever.
- to vary, add, amplify or waive any stipulation, representation, term or condition set forth in this Brochure.
- All the 'T & C' are binding on all the tourists. No one can claim subsequently that he does not understand language/ English.Liability & Responsibility of the Company : (1) The liability of the Company is restricted only to the making reservation in accordance with the tourists requirements and no further. Company is not liable for any loss of person or property caused or damaged or suffered by the tourist on account of defi ciency in services by any independent contractor. Any gesture of courtesy extended by the Company to the tourist to minimize such loss or damage will not constitute an admission of such liability or a waiver. The Company shall in no circumstances whatsoever be liable to the tourist or any other person for any loss or expenses incurred due to:
(a) theft or any other reason whatsoever during the tour and the entire responsibility of taking care of their valuables shall be that of the tourists,
(b) train/fl ight delays, on account of any reason whatsoever rescheduling/cancellation of train / fl ights / inter-connection meals not being served
(c) any overstay expenses on account of any delay or changes in air, bus, ship, train or cancellation of special bogie on account of Force Majeure including weather conditions, strike, war, quarantine, or any other reason whatsoever,
(d) any Sightseeing missed and/or the program being curtailed after commencement of the tour and/or before the due period on account of Force Majeure including any unavoidable circumstances and any reason beyond company control including political, natural calamity, monument under renovation, VIP movement and security, heavy rush at sightseeing places, road traffi c congestion etc.,
(e) any tour, holiday, excursion facility exceeding the total amount paid or agreed to be paid by the tourists for the tour, including any consequential loss or additional expense whatsoever if the tourists is not allowed to board the train/fl ight to on account certain reasons beyond the control of the Company .
(f) any loss of baggage by independent contractor or their agents, hotel staff, bus/coach or during tour including damage or loss caused to the tourist due to Force Majeure, negligence or technical fault or any other reason whatsoever on account of any change, amendment or cancellation in their schedule by Airline/Railway Authority.
(g) allocation of seats, and food service in the aircraft.
(i) any personal injury, sickness, accident, loss, delay, discomfort, consequential loss and/or damage or any damage to baggage or personal effects howsoever caused;
(h) death of the tourist while on tour and all applicable rules and procedures of law are to be followed strictly and all the procedures pertaining to the death will have to be tackled and handled by the tourist or their relatives themselves at their own cost and consequences.
(i) any injury, loss, personal harm, death or damage caused to any person or property by the act or default of the management / employees / agents of any independent contractor.
(j) any damages, additional expenses or any consequential losses suffered by the tourists due to Cancellation, Amendment and or alteration of any of the services of the tour mentioned in the itinerary / Brochure by the Company after the registration / booking by the tourist.
Each of these conditions shall be severable from other if any provision declared invalid, illegal or unenforceable, then remaining provisions nevertheless have full force & effect.